Head massage, hands massage and feet massage with essential oils and butters.
30'/100 € the couple
Tel: +39 742813515
Whatsapp: +39 3387873958
Az. Agr. Monastero San Biagio s.s.
Vocabolo Lanciano 42, 06025, Nocera Umbra (PG)
Happiness is a journey, not a destination
Madre Teresa di Calcutta
- arrival at the facility in the afternoon (possibility to use the wellness center at discounted prices, exclusively for your group)
- visit to the San Biagio Craft Brewery (free for your group).
- "4x4" Tasting Dinner (4 courses, 4 beers tasted) with combinations made by our Chef Mario
- buffet breakfast
- packed lunch (sandwich with organic salami from black pig, homemade cake, fruit and 0.5 water)
- transport by minibus from the San Biagio Monastery to the "Eremo delle Carceri" in Assisi
- beginning of "Sentiero dei Mortari", CAI path 50, from Assisi to Spello (about 6 hours of walking)
- arrival in Spello and transport to San Biagio (possibility to use the wellness center at discounted prices, exclusively for your group)
- Buffet breakfast and packed lunch
Urban trekking with visit of the medieval city (autonomous transport)
- Possibility of reaching Monte Alago on foot from the center of Nocera Umbra or Monte Busseto, two splendid examples of the Umbrian Apennines. Max altitude 1,100 meters above sea level (estimated time round trip 3 hours)
• 4X4 TASTING DINNER: 45 € PER PERSON
• SACK LUNCH: € 15 PER PERSON
• SAN BIAGIO / ASSISI TRANSPORT: € 100 per person
2 NIGHTS WITH BUFFET BREAKFAST INCLUDED:
INSIDE THE ANCIENT SAN BIAGIO MONASTERY IN A DOUBLE OR DOUBLE ROOM:
4 CLASSIC ROOM: 120 € PER NIGHT, instead of 130 €
4 SUPERIOR ROOM: 130 € PER NIGHT instead of 140 €
4 DELUXE ROOM: € 150 PER NIGHT instead of € 180
CLASSIC: € 80 PER NIGHT, SUPERIOR € 100 PER NIGHT, DELUXE € 110 PER NIGHT
MASTER DEPANDANCE ROOMS, DETACHED OF 80 METERS, PETS ALLOWED
4 MASTER BEDROOM: 110 € IN DOUBLE OR DOUBLE + 30 € FOR PET RESTORATION
single use: € 70 per night
Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
Discover Umbria by walking
The Monte Pennino is a mountain of the Umbrian-Marche Apennines that reaches 1,571 m a.s.l., located in the municipalities of Nocera Umbra and Serravalle di Chienti and Fiuminata on the border of the regions of Umbria and Marche, in the Province of Perugia and in the Province of Macerata.
Easy route and also suitable for beginners, a panoramic view that will accompany you all the way through the dirt roads with little traffic.
You can ask the hotel for advice on the best routes for your excursions.
Path of the Springs
PATH OF THE SOURCES
NOCERA UMBRA - MONTE BUSSETO RING, TRAIL "E"
From the San Biagio Monastery to the starting point (Sorgenti Flaminia) it takes about 10 minutes by car
DEPARTURE: FLAMINIA SOURCE
TOP OF MONTE BUSSETO
ARRIVAL: FLAMINIA SOURCE
DISTANCE: 9.5 KM
TRAVEL TIME: 2.30 h
ALTITUDE: 440 METERS
It starts from the fountains of the Sorgente Flaminia, in loc. Le Case. Here at the time of the Romans the ancient Via Flaminia passed, the remains of which (a spongy limestone substructure) are still clearly visible today and testify to the importance it had from the third century BC. (the underground is located a little further on, in the locality of Le Spugne, 500 meters to the south, right at the entrance to the current Via Flaminia).
Take the path at the height of the small church of "le Case", clearly visible on the right, crossing a bridge over the very young Topino river, born a few kilometers away, in the locality of Bagnara.
After a few hundred meters uphill in gravel, take the path on the left to the top of Mount Busseto that we will never leave for an hour's walk with very few slopes or plains !!!
Once at the top we will enjoy a beautiful view in which Monte Pennino, Monte Subasio and Monte Faeto stand out.
You go down through the meadows, among the grazing cows, and cross a path perpendicular, not very visible to tell the truth. Turn right, almost immediately downhill and in about 45 'of walking you will arrive at the hamlet of Mascionchie. From there, go down to the right and in half an hour you return to the fountains of the Via Flaminia.